The Embassy of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Warsaw is starting to issue new machine-readable Afghan passports from 15.12.2015. For more information please check here.
On 27th November 2014 H. E. Abdul Hai Haider paid a visit to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland, where he met H. E. Grzegorz Schetyna, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland and Mr. Filip Grzegorzewski, Director of the Asia-Pacific Department in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Both meetings were devoted to the discussions of current issues of Polish-Afghan diplomatic cooperation and the presence of the Polish diplomatic mission in Afghanistan.
On 25th November 2014 H. E. Abdul Hai Haider met H. E. Radosław Sikorski, Speaker of the Polish Sejm. The meeting concerned present and future cooperation between the Polish Sejm and the Afghan Parliament.
- Reception on the occasion of the National Day of Afghanistan
- The exhibition of paintings of Ms Manezha Dost: “A Woman, An Afghan, An Artist”
- The visit of the delegation of the Mohammad Qasim Fahim University of National Defence
- Meeting with the Ambassador of China
- Meeting with the Representative of the Ministry of Health
- Meeting with MFA of Poland
- Meeting with the Ambassador of the USA
- Officials sign Book of Condolence for Marshal Fahim
- Book of Condolence opens in honor of Marshal Fahim
- Newly arrived Ambassador of Afghanistan visits President of Poland
- New Year’s Reception for Ambassadors’ Spouses at the Presidential Palace
- Afghan crisis response service receives training in Poland
- First Vicepresident, Mohammad Qasim Fahim
- Convention 19th March
- Meeting of Minister Radosław Sikorski with dr Zalmai Rassoul
- Visit of Minister Rassoul in Poland
- The document of cultural relations between Ghazni and Giżycko has been signed