On September 4, 2014 the Embassy was visited by the delegation of the managers of the Mohammad Qasim Fahim University of National Defence. The guests paid a courtesy visit to the Embassy, enjoyed a tour of the Embassy premises and had conversations with the Ambassador and the diplomats. The guests expressed their gratitude for the hospitality they received in Poland and for the training which will undoubtedly be useful for the future purposes.
In July 2014, H.E. Abdul Hai Haider met the Ambassador of the People's Republic of China in Warsaw, H.E. Xu Jian, to discuss the Istanbul Conference which is to take place in China. The issue of encouraging Poland and other countries to participate in the Istanbul Conference and to cooperate in its oragnization was initially discussed.
In July 2014, H.E. Abdul Hai Haider met the Minister Igor Radziejewicz-Winnicki from the Ministry of Health of Poland. The courtesy call was devoted to the possibilities of mutual Afghan-Polish cooperation.
In June 2014, H.E. Abdul Hai Haider met the Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland, Mr. Bogusław Winid and Ms. Katarzyna Wilkowiejska, Deputy Director of the Department of Asia and Pacific in the MFA RP, in order to discuss the current political situation in Afghanistan.
In March 2014, H.E. Abdul Hai Haider met the Ambasador of the USA in Warsaw, H.E. Stephen Mull. The long and fruitful meeting was devoted to the current political situation and presidential elections in Afghanistan, and to the issues of the bilateral security agreement.
- Officials sign Book of Condolence for Marshal Fahim
- Book of Condolence opens in honor of Marshal Fahim
- Newly arrived Ambassador of Afghanistan visits President of Poland
- New Year’s Reception for Ambassadors’ Spouses at the Presidential Palace
- Afghan crisis response service receives training in Poland
- First Vicepresident, Mohammad Qasim Fahim
- Convention 19th March
- Meeting of Minister Radosław Sikorski with dr Zalmai Rassoul
- Visit of Minister Rassoul in Poland
- The document of cultural relations between Ghazni and Giżycko has been signed