On 25th November 2014 H. E. Abdul Hai Haider met H. E. Radosław Sikorski, Speaker of the Polish Sejm. The meeting concerned present and future cooperation between the Polish Sejm and the Afghan Parliament.
On 10th September 2014, an official reception was held in the Warsaw Hyatt Regent Hotel, on the occasion of the National Day of Afghanistan, whose calendar date falls on 19 August, on the anniversary of British-Afghan Peace Treaty of Rawalpindi.
The Exhibition was opened on September 12, 2014 in the Warsaw Museum of Asia and Pacific at 24 Solec Street. The Exhibition’s curator was Ms Karolina Krzywicka from the Museum.
His Excellency Abdul Hai Haider, as the honorary sponsor of the Exhibition, officially opened the Exhibition.
On September 4, 2014 the Embassy was visited by the delegation of the managers of the Mohammad Qasim Fahim University of National Defence. The guests paid a courtesy visit to the Embassy, enjoyed a tour of the Embassy premises and had conversations with the Ambassador and the diplomats. The guests expressed their gratitude for the hospitality they received in Poland and for the training which will undoubtedly be useful for the future purposes.
- Meeting with the Representative of the Ministry of Health
- Meeting with MFA of Poland
- Meeting with the Ambassador of the USA
- Officials sign Book of Condolence for Marshal Fahim
- Book of Condolence opens in honor of Marshal Fahim
- Newly arrived Ambassador of Afghanistan visits President of Poland
- New Year’s Reception for Ambassadors’ Spouses at the Presidential Palace
- Afghan crisis response service receives training in Poland
- First Vicepresident, Mohammad Qasim Fahim
- Convention 19th March
- Meeting of Minister Radosław Sikorski with dr Zalmai Rassoul
- Visit of Minister Rassoul in Poland
- The document of cultural relations between Ghazni and Giżycko has been signed